Client: Pathfinder Software
- The samples here show work for three clients. Two of these are mobile applications for medical purposes. AACN Bedside is an iPhone app replacing old laminated card media sold by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses. This is a hybrid mobile app written with a web stack but wrapped inside a native app so it could be sold on the App Store. ContinuCare is an iPad ‘digital concierge’ for the iPad for client Kimberly-Clark, to connect heart patients, their nurses and caregivers. MetroPulse is an interactive web tool for exploring census and demographic data for client Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning. More...
Pathfinder Software Engagement Details
- Wrote mobile apps (iPhone, iPad) for medical clients Kimberly-Clark, Haemonetics, and Amer. Assn. of Critical Care Nurses in hybrid web/iOS AngularJS and jQuery Mobile, Trigger.io, TestFlight, and Rails/Heroku
- Lead developer on iPhone app that was deployed in Apple AppStore (AACN Bedside)
- Lead developer for web-based census and demographic data-mining tool (MetroPulse Chicago: demo: http://bit.ly/2wU5Yun)
- Lead developer on an iPad ‘concierge’ app to connect heart patients, their nurses and caregivers (ContinuCare) and a blood drive simulation sales tool for the iPad (Automated Whole Blood Collector)