Client: Crocs, Inc.
- Created Automated UI Testing Platform for the crocs.com eCommerce site More...
Crocs.com Engagement Details
- Web software development for crocs.com eCommerce site operating in 14 countries, 8 languages and 10 payment processors, with $1.2 bil in 2019 sales
- Integrated platform with third party eCommerce services: PayPal, Givex giftcards, Adyen, CardConnect, Signal Tag Manager, Kount Fraud Manager, Olapic, Narvar, and Adobe Audience Manager analytics
- Developed custom multi-tiered, distribute web applications for the QA team to run scheduled Automated UI Tests in batches and receive reports. Please see this demo video: https://bit.ly/2YCvwIJ
- Wrote a custom copy of the Firebase pub/sub NoSQL database using WebSockets (employer did not want to buy the product)
- Solved latency, asynchrony, and race condition issues
- Wrote CSS queries that work reliably across major mobile and desktop web browsers
- Provided Automated UI Test coverage for the eCommerce site including all phases of the purchase lifecycle, shopping cart interaction, product returns, payment processing, user profile and fraud detection
- Work with new fulfillment/distribution centers coming online by creating bulk test orders in the SAP Supply chain